Beloved God wants you to be well. Everything that we need to stay healthy is accessible and provided by our creator. These 8 simple principles can lead to good health.
- Fill yourself with Gods word. When we seek wisdom it is nourishment to our spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical being. We can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.
- Nutrition, choose whole foods that nourish the body and mind and fuel you with the proper energy. The benefits of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains, beans, and legumes are immeasurable.
- Water is the life force. Our bodies are approximately 60%-78% water (Infants have a higher amount of water than adults). When we are well hydrated we function better as a whole. Water flushes out toxins and purifies the blood.
- Exercise will keep stress levels down as well as weight and keeps your body lubricated by regenerating synovial fluid to reduce friction between the joints during movement. Exercise helps move toxins out of the body by burning fat and releasing toxins through perspiration.
- Fresh air is needed for all bodly functions. Allow fresh air to flow through your house by leaving a window cracked ventilating every room as well as your lungs. In order to have good blood we must breath well take time to purposeful take deep breaths throughout the day.
- Sunshine does wonders not only can it have a positive impact on our mood it also provides vitamin D3, kills germs, bacteria,viruses, and mold. Sunshine can strengthen your immune system, and give the skin a radiant glow.
- Rest is the renewing of the mind and body when we sleep our cells are able to repair and rebuild.
- Gratitude is a gift to others as well as to ourself. Having an attitude of gratitude keeps us grounded. Give thanks for what you do have. Thank of ways to help others, be kind with your words and actions.
All of these things are accessible and free, except for the food unless you grow your own. Aply them to your daily living and you will feel and look better.